Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
5 Step Exercise
The meaning of the exercise is to increase the willingness of participants to prioritize when planning their life and professional prospects, as well as their willingness to correlate their professional goals and opportunities.
The game can be held both in a circle (for 6-12 participants), and when working with the class. The average time to play is 30-40 minutes. The procedure includes the following steps:
1. The host invites the group to determine some interesting professional goal, for example, to go to some educational institution, apply for an interesting job, or maybe even accomplish something outstanding in the future. This goal, as formulated by the group, is written out on the board (or on a piece of paper).
2. The facilitator invites the group to determine what kind of imaginary person should achieve this goal. Participants should name its main (imaginary) characteristics in the following positions: gender, age (it is desirable that this person is a peer of the players), school performance, financial situation and social status of parents and close people. This is all also briefly written on the board.
3. Each participant on a separate leaflet must highlight the main five stages (five steps) that would ensure the achievement of the intended goal. This takes about 5 minutes.
4. Next, everyone is divided into microgroups of 3-4 people.
5. In each microgroup, a discussion is organized, whose variant of the steps to achieve the selected goal is the most optimal and interesting (taking into account the features of the person indicated above). As a result of the discussion, each group on a new piece of paper should write out the most optimal five stages.
All this takes 5-7 minutes.
6. A representative from each group briefly reports on the most important five stages that are highlighted in the group discussion. Other participants can ask clarifying pops. A small discussion is possible (if time is available).
7. With a general debriefing of the game, you can see how much the options proposed by different microgroups coincide (often the coincidence is significant). Also, in the final discussion, we can evaluate by joint efforts how much the characteristics of the person were taken into account, for whom they stood out, the five stages of achieving a professional goal. It is also important to determine how realistic the identified steps (steps) are and correspond to the specific socio-economic situation in the country, i.e. to what extent the general situation in society allows (or does not allow) the realization of certain professional and life dreams.
It is quite possible to conduct this game exercise according to other procedural schemes. For example, each person first selects five stages on his leaflets, then 2-3 volunteers (volunteers) go to the board and write out their suggestions, after which, in a general discussion, the steps written by these participants are examined in order and the most optimal option is highlighted.
In another case, you can immediately divide the students into groups and offer them (without individual preliminary work) to draw up a general version of the program to achieve the intended goal (write out five steps, steps) for a given person.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
5 Step Exercise
- Conclusion Five steps to the goal
So, as we found out, losing weight can very well be comfortable. Moreover, the success of the enterprise is guaranteed only if we avoid violent acts from the very beginning. Successful weight loss has three components - this is a certain way chosen motor mode, a set of measures that create the so-called positive psycho-emotional mood and diet,
- Ten steps to successful breastfeeding (for hospitals and maternity hospitals)
1. Have a written description of breastfeeding that is usually shared with all staff. 2. Train all staff in the skills needed to implement a breastfeeding policy. 3. Inform all pregnant women about the benefits and skills of breastfeeding. 4. Help mothers begin breastfeeding immediately after birth (half an hour later).
The ability to create multi-category intelligence cards can be fully mastered in the training process. Below you will find two useful and exciting exercises. What would be great? .. Each of the proposed exercises can be done by compiling intelligence cards, spending each minimum time, since the main goal of the exercises is to train your ability
First exercise. Starting position: standing, the distance between the feet is approximately 30 cm, the fingers are intertwined, the palms are up. The back is straight, breathing is free. Without turning the upper body, first bend to the left, not stopping to straighten up and immediately bend to the right. Repeat this tilt in both directions four times, i.e. make 8 tilts to the left and right alternately.
- About types of exercise
Physical exercises include exercises that are performed during the occupation of some work, and purely physical exercises. Here we have in mind precisely these latter ones, for they are physical exercises, and they are engaged in them only for the benefit received from them. Physical exercises are different, namely: small or large, very strong and weak, fast or slow, or
- Shallow water preparatory exercises
These exercises contribute to the "friendship" between the child and the water, children get used to the spray, can immerse their face in water without fear and open their eyes in the water, navigate in the water. This group of exercises is required for all swimming children. The peculiarity of the exercises of this group is that the exercises are performed on a delay in inspiration. Consequently, the specific gravity of the body decreases and the child understands
- Exercise Selection
We recommend that you use the exercises described in this part as short workouts to get a “start-up impulse” and as an eyeliner for serious training during a long lecture. If the games are held in succession, one after the other, this does not allow participants to get a coherent and holistic experience. It is better if you include in the lecture individual exercises specially selected for the place from
Armed with information about the ability of each of us to have figurative associations, proceed to work in the same way as in the case of exercises on verbal associations. Taking as your central image your visual representation of the house (or using the finished drawing on page 73), freely associate, using, however, this time with drawings and not inscriptions. Parting words
- Elementary Training Exercises
This stage of swimming training includes general developmental and special exercises on land. Usually, before starting classes in the water, they do a set of physical exercises aimed at general physical training. The complex includes warming up and breathing exercises, walking, running, arm movements, jumping, bending, spinning, etc. Complete this complex with exercises similar to
- Eye exercises
Eye exercises are best done twice a day, starting at 5 minutes. Increasing the training time, it should be remembered that the session continues until the exercises are performed easily. You can not bring yourself to extreme fatigue. Exercise number 1. Massage. 1. It is carried out sitting. Close your eyes tightly for 3-5 seconds, then open your eyes for 3-5 seconds. Repeat 7-8 times. 2. It is carried out sitting.
- Game exercises in depth to the waist
This set of exercises is aimed at developing courage and confidence in water, introduces the child to such properties of water as viscosity, resistance, exercises are performed at a depth to the waist. The child learns to move along the bottom, dive headlong into the water and navigate underwater, breathe correctly in the water. Particular attention is recommended to be paid to immersion under water and prolonged exhalations in
- Exercise Method
The method of exercises is a method of managing the activities of students using a variety of n repetitive tasks, where everyone performs certain tasks (tasks). This method promotes the formation of a unity of consciousness and behavior. The method of exercises in education is implemented through assignments. Assignments (practical tasks) create and expand the experience of students in various types of activities, experience
- Gin A. .. Typical exercises for the development of strong thinking, 2013
- SEQUENCE OF EXERCISES AT TETRAPLEGY
RESTORATION OF MOVEMENTS IN HANDS Under the lower thoracic region of the patient we put a roller so that the patient bends in the lumbar and lower thoracic regions through the roller. Hands lie along the body. Take a breath Raising one arm up, tipping it over the head without bending at the elbow joint. Exhale. Then we perform the same exercise with the second hand. We continue to perform the exercise alternately right and left
- Lecture 3 Eye Mobility Exercises
And all in front of you put a piece of paper with these exercises that I gave you today. If you don’t have one, sit close to your neighbor. So, the exercises are all done without glasses. Necessarily so. At the same time, the head is motionless, only one eye works and the exercises are done smoothly, without any jerks, without any sudden movements. And now everyone took off their glasses and made a central fix on me.