Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Classification of angina. Treatment principles
Classification of angina
I. According to B.S. Preobrazhensky. It is based on pharyngoscopic signs, supplemented by data obtained in a laboratory study, sometimes with information of an etiological or pathogenetic nature.
The following forms of angina are distinguished: catarrhal; follicular;
III - lacuna;
IV - fibrinous;
V - herpetic;
VI - phlegmonous (intratonsillar abscess);
VII - ulcerative necrotic (gangrenous);
VIII - mixed forms.
After obtaining the relevant data, the name of the microbe can be added to this basic diagnosis. causing angina (streptococcal, staphylococcal) • or other characteristic features (traumatic, toxic, monocytic, etc.)
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Classification of angina. Treatment principles
- Chronic pharyngitis. Classification. Treatment principles
Chronic diseases of the mucous membrane of the pharynx are divided into catarrhal, hypertrophic (granular and lateral) and atrophic. Chronic catarrhal and hypertrophic pharyngitis. Etiology: local causes - repeated acute pharyngitis, chronic runny nose, purulent diseases of the sinuses, chronic tonsillitis, dryness and dustiness of the air, alcohol abuse and
- 80. DIFFUSIVE DISEASES OF THE CONNECTIVE TISSUE. CLASSIFICATION. ETHIOLOGY, PATHOGENESIS. Systemic lupus erythematosus. CLINIC, DIAGNOSTICS, PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT.
Diffuse diseases of the connective tissue (DBST) - a group of nosological forms, with systemic autoimmune and immuno-complex inflammation or excessive fibrozo formation (with systemic scleroderma) DBST includes: SLE, systemic scleroderma, dermatomyositis, Sjögren's syndrome, diffuse ectosis mixed connective tissue disease and rheumatic polymyalgia Etiology - possible
- Laryngeal tonsillitis. Etiopathogenesis, clinic, treatment
Laryngeal tonsillitis is an acute inflammation of the lymphadenoid tissue of the larynx (in the area of scooped-epiglottis folds, intercarpal space, in piriform sinuses and individual follicles). Etiopathogenesis. The disease can occur as a result of hypothermia, after the flu, with a trauma to the larynx by a foreign body, etc. Clinic. The patient is worried about pain when swallowing, pain when
- Differential diagnosis of angina Comparative signs of various forms of angina
- Classification principles
As for any group of diseases, the classification of gene diseases is conditional and multicomponent. At least three different principles can be used as the basis for the classification of genetic diseases: genetic, clinical, pathogenetic. In accordance with the genetic classification principle, gene diseases can be divided into groups according to the types of inheritance: • autosomal dominant,
- 89. LUNG DISEASES CAUSED BY THE ACTION OF THE DUST FACTOR AND THE ACTION OF THE CHEMICAL FACTORS. PATHOGENESIS, CLINIC, PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT AND PREVENTION. CLINIC OF TOXIC LUNG Edema, PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT
Pneumoconiosis - due to the development of fibrotic changes in the lungs as a result of prolonged inhalation of the industry. dust. According to the etiology, 6 groups of PCs are distinguished: 1) silicosis-PC from inhalation of silica dust (silicon oxide) 2) silicotosis-PC from inhalation of silica dust, soda-silicon dioxide in a bound state with other elements # astestosis, talcosis. 3) metallokoniosis - PC from dust Me: Al - aluminum, iron oxides - siderosis. 4)
- General principles for the classification of diseases
There are many classifications of diseases based on various principles. Diseases are divided for reasons causing the disease, for example, hereditary, infectious diseases, injuries, radiation sickness, etc. Acute, subacute, and chronically occurring diseases are distinguished by the rate of development of clinical signs of a pathological condition. According to another principle, diseases
- Classification of ventilators and the principle of their work
A single and universally recognized classification of ventilators does not yet exist. Usually it involves distributing them into groups according to a number of characteristic features: the type of energy used during the operation of the ventilator, the method of switching the phases of the respiratory cycle, the principle of the alarm system, etc. (tab. 6.1). In addition, ventilation devices are divided according to their purpose (stationary, transport),
- Basic principles for the classification of tumors.
The modern classifications of tumors are based on their clinical and morphological manifestations, the latter being currently the main ones and are taken into account in the clinic when diagnosing, choosing the therapy and predicting the life of patients. Among the clinical criteria, those that characterize the stage of the process and the prevalence of metastases in the body are selected. The TNM system (tumor,
- Disease Classification Principles
1. Etiological (hereditary, acquired diseases; infectious, non-infectious) 2. Pathogenetic (allergic, autoimmune) 3. By localization (diseases of the cardiovascular system, respiratory organs, etc.) 4. With the course (acute, subacute, chronic , cyclic, acyclic) 5. By sex and age (diseases of the female and male genitalia, children, gerontological diseases) 6.