Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Place industry in the national economy
Depending on the characteristics that underlie the formation of the industry — on the purpose of the product and the level of social need for it, the nature of the raw materials used, the technology used, the place of the industry in the national economy is determined, which is assessed by a combination of a number of factors:
• share of gross domestic product produced,
• share of national income generated,
• share of net income generated,
• the share of the industry in the total volume of production of marketable products,
• the proportion of production elements in the industry (the value of fixed assets, headcount, etc.).
• impact on the development of other industries,
• impact on scientific and technological progress,
• impact on socio-economic processes in society.
Any industry, as a rule, is closely connected with other sectors of the national economy. For example, industry enterprises may:
• use products of the extractive industries and the fuel and energy complex as raw materials;
• order the construction of facilities, transportation of goods for various modes of transport, scientific research;
• be clients of communications and other service industries;
• supply raw materials for deeper processing and final products for use in other industries;
• act as management entities for state and municipal authorities.
The leading role of industry in the system of the national economic complex and the entire national economy is well-known and obvious.
It is industry that technically equips and re-equips the entire national economy, generates and supplies advanced industrial technologies to other industries, it produces more than half of production and national income.
The share of industry in the GDP structure of the Russian Federation in 2004 amounted to 28.2% (Table 2, Fig. 2).
Table 2 -
ratio of sectors of the national economy by specific weight in Russia's GDP
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Place industry in the national economy
- The concept, structure, economic boundaries of the industry. Place industry in the national economy
The concept, structure, economic boundaries of the industry. Place industry in the national
- The place of healthcare in the national economy
Due to the division of industries into branches of material and intangible production, health care falls mainly in the social sphere. This is due to the fact that, on the one hand, the industry satisfies people's needs for personal, family, and public health, and on the other, the product of the industry is presented mainly in the form of services, which is characteristic of social sectors. Attribution
- Concept, structure, economic boundaries of healthcare. The place of healthcare in the national economy.
Concept, structure, economic boundaries of healthcare. Place of healthcare in the folk
- APPLICATION IN THE PEOPLE'S ECONOMY
APPLICATION IN THE PEOPLE
- Branches of psychology, related disciplines and its place in the system of sciences
Branches of psychology, related disciplines and its place in the system
- . Forced slaughter of animals in your household (place and method of slaughter, causes and ways of selling meat, compare with the current rules and draw the appropriate conclusions).
The village of "Chartaly" is located in the Omsk region in the Tyukalinsky district. In sec. "Chartaly" is a killer point. Slaughter of cattle and carcass cutting mainly consist of the following operations: stunning, bleeding animals, skinning or freeing it from hair, separating the head and limbs, removing the insides, sawing and toilet of the carcass. In the village of "Chartaly" animals (large-horned
- Regulations on the People’s Commissariat of Health (Approved by Resolution of the Council of People’s Commissars N 590 of July 18, 1918)
1. The People’s Commissariat of Health is the central medical authority governing the entire medical business of the Russian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic. 2. The People's Commissariat of Health is entrusted with: a) the development and preparation of legislative norms in the field of health care; b) monitoring and monitoring the application of these standards and taking measures
- The industry and the efficiency of the economy. Industry development prospects
The industry and the efficiency of the economy. Development prospects
- Industry structure
The single economic complex of the country is represented by sectoral, intersectoral and territorial structures. The sectoral structure of the national economic complex is a set of sectors of the national economic complex, characterized by certain proportions and relationships. The sectoral structure of a single national economic complex is represented by two areas:
- Article 50. Traditional medicine
1. Traditional medicine is the healing methods established in the national experience, which are based on the use of knowledge, skills and practical skills for assessing and restoring health. Traditional medicine does not include the provision of occult-magical services, as well as the performance of religious rites. 2. The right to engage in traditional medicine is granted to a citizen who has received permission,
- Stage 2. Work with folk tales
As a homework, students get acquainted with studies that provide information on the gender dimension of literature for children's reading [11, 15, 17, 18], as well as study the content of Russian folk tales “The Frog Princess”, “Marya Morevna - The Beautiful Queen”. Based on the data published in the studies, students jointly formulate a conclusion on the nature of
- Healthcare as an industry
The separation of the health care economy into a separate part of the national economy is determined by the unity of the type and purpose of the activity performed (health protection) and the technologies used (treatment technologies, medical technologies). To specify the industry affiliation of different types of industrial and economic activities, the following three types of industries are distinguished: 1) “pure”
America has its own folk medicine, and we in the East have ours with a 5,000-year history. Yours, unfortunately, has no philosophical, cosmological or logical basis: in the full sense it is a collection of solitary discoveries that have not passed through the filter of millennia of experience. What can be very dangerous can be shown on the examples of the well-known book “Traditional Medicine”. Its authors are unlimited
- Veterinary documentation on the premises.
Veterinary service in the economy keeps the following magazines. - Outpatient magazine. - Journal of autopsy of dead animals. - Epizootic journal. - Journal of anti-epizootic measures. - Journal of Leukemia Research. - Journal of brucellosis research. - Journal of tuberculosis measures. - Journal of brucellosis accounting.
- People's Commissariat of Health
The Soviet period of development was marked by fundamental changes in the political, social and economic structure of the country. The fundamental principles of building a state, its constituent elements were modified. The healthcare sector, as one of the directions for ensuring the national security of the country, did not remain aloof from these changes. Guided by new principles, deciding
- Methods of traditional medicine in the treatment of hearing loss
Speaking of alternative methods of treating various diseases, I do not want to in any way detract from the importance of the proposed recipes and tips. However, starting to take any pharmacy drugs internally or externally, we at least read the annotation. But we believe in popular methods unconditionally. Moreover, the majority believes that folk remedies are better used on the principle of "the more the better." But after all
- National and scientific pharmacy of our day
As you know, traditional medicine is preserved and even thrives to this day, not only on the periphery of the civilized world, but also in the most developed centers of world civilization. Many patients today seek help not only in state-of-the-art clinics and pharmacies, but to healers of all kinds - their own, national, or exotic, foreign (like Filipino