Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
The place of healthcare in the national economy
Due to the division of industries into branches of material and intangible production, health care falls mainly in the social sphere. This is due to the fact that, on the one hand, the industry satisfies people's needs for personal, family, and public health, and on the other, the product of the industry is presented mainly in the form of services, which is characteristic of social sectors.
The attribution of health care to the service sector, which also includes culture, education, social security, housing and communal services, and public services for the population, in a certain way characterizes the health care sector in relation to other sectors whose products are also services. The concept of "scope
services ”is more defined in comparison with the concept of“ social (socio-cultural) sphere ”. In this sense, characterizing the industry sector of healthcare, it is advisable to define it as a sector of the national economy that is part of a group of services.
In addition to institutions that produce services, it is customary in the health care system to single out a medical-production complex that is directly related to the material and material production of products. This complex includes:
• specialized production of pharmaceutical substances and finished medicines;
• production of medical equipment;
• production of medical devices (prosthetics, patient care products, etc.);
• sanitization and cleaning of territories and premises;
• providing material conditions for the activities of medical organizations (engineering services, specialized construction).
The economy of these types of medical production activities is similar to the economy of material production.
The specificity of the medical-production complex is manifested in its developed production relations with enterprises of mechanical engineering, instrument-making, chemical, light, food industry, agriculture and transport.
As of 2000, the structure of production by basic enterprises of the medical production complex was characterized by the following relationships:
• production of medicines - 77.5%;
• production of medical equipment and medical devices-22.5%.
The total production volume of the complex in monetary terms amounted to 0.5% of the total industrial production in Russia.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
The place of healthcare in the national economy
- Concept, structure, economic boundaries of healthcare. The place of healthcare in the national economy.
Concept, structure, economic boundaries of healthcare. Place of healthcare in the folk
- Place industry in the national economy
Depending on the characteristic features that underlie the formation of the industry — on the purpose of the product and the level of social need for it, the nature of the raw materials used, the technology used, the place of the industry in the national economy is determined, which is estimated by a combination of a number of factors: • share of gross domestic product produced, • share of national
- The concept, structure, economic boundaries of the industry. Place industry in the national economy
The concept, structure, economic boundaries of the industry. Place industry in the national
- Regulations on the People’s Commissariat of Health (Approved by Resolution of the Council of People’s Commissars N 590 of July 18, 1918)
1. The People’s Commissariat of Health is the central medical authority governing the entire medical business of the Russian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic. 2. The People's Commissariat of Health is entrusted with: a) the development and preparation of legislative norms in the field of health care; b) monitoring and monitoring the application of these standards and taking measures
- APPLICATION IN THE PEOPLE'S ECONOMY
APPLICATION IN THE PEOPLE
- People's Commissariat of Health
The Soviet period of development was marked by fundamental changes in the political, social and economic structure of the country. The fundamental principles of building a state, its constituent elements were modified. The healthcare sector, as one of the directions for ensuring the national security of the country, did not remain aloof from these changes. Guided by new principles, deciding
- . Forced slaughter of animals in your household (place and method of slaughter, causes and ways of selling meat, compare with the current rules and draw the appropriate conclusions).
The village of "Chartaly" is located in the Omsk region in the Tyukalinsky district. In sec. "Chartaly" is a killer point. Slaughter of cattle and carcass cutting mainly consist of the following operations: stunning, bleeding animals, skinning or freeing it from hair, separating the head and limbs, removing the insides, sawing and toilet of the carcass. In the village of "Chartaly" animals (large-horned
- Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation
Department of Health Care and Resort Development
Central Research Institute of Health Organization and Informatization. Resources and activities of healthcare institutions, 2009
Key health indicators. Russian Federation. Network and personnel of medical organizations. Russian Federation. The distribution of medical organizations by subordination. Russian Federation. Medical staff. District physicians. District pediatricians. General practitioners. Doctors and paramedical ambulance personnel. Nursing staff.
- Health Effectiveness. Determining Health Effectiveness
The concept of the effectiveness of medical care should not be identified with the general economic category of effectiveness, with the corresponding indicators in the field of material production. In health care, even when applying the most skilled labor and using modern medical equipment, there may be a “zero” or even “negative” result. Performance indicators
- Lesson 12 Topic: DEVELOPMENT OF HYGIENE, SOCIAL HYGIENE AND HEALTH ORGANIZATION IN ALTAI KRAI. FORMATION OF DOMESTIC MEDICINE AND HEALTH IN THE SOVIET PERIOD. DEVELOPMENT OF THEORETICAL AND CLINICAL DISCIPLINES
Goals and objectives: 1. To acquaint students with the development and establishment of healthcare in the Soviet period. 2. Find out the main directions of preventive medicine. 3. To acquaint students of the medical and preventive faculty with the creation of the republic’s sanitary authorities. 4. Acquaintance of students with the history of the development of hygiene in the region. The development of social hygiene in Altai
- Article 50. Traditional medicine
1. Traditional medicine is the healing methods established in the national experience, which are based on the use of knowledge, skills and practical skills for assessing and restoring health. Traditional medicine does not include the provision of occult-magical services, as well as the performance of religious rites. 2. The right to engage in traditional medicine is granted to a citizen who has received permission,
- Lecture. Health Effectiveness. Determining Health Effectiveness, 2011
In the lecture, the concept of health care efficiency is given, various types of health care performance indicators and their calculation are considered, much attention is paid to the health care cost-effectiveness indicator and its features in
- Stage 2. Work with folk tales
As a homework, students get acquainted with studies that provide information on the gender dimension of literature for children's reading [11, 15, 17, 18], as well as study the content of Russian folk tales “The Frog Princess”, “Marya Morevna - The Beautiful Queen”. Based on the data published in the studies, students jointly formulate a conclusion on the nature of
America has its own folk medicine, and we in the East have ours with a 5,000-year history. Yours, unfortunately, has no philosophical, cosmological or logical basis: in the full sense it is a collection of solitary discoveries that have not passed through the filter of millennia of experience. What can be very dangerous can be shown on the examples of the well-known book “Traditional Medicine”. Its authors are unlimited
- Veterinary documentation on the premises.
Veterinary service in the economy keeps the following magazines. - Outpatient magazine. - Journal of autopsy of dead animals. - Epizootic journal. - Journal of anti-epizootic measures. - Journal of Leukemia Research. - Journal of brucellosis research. - Journal of tuberculosis measures. - Journal of brucellosis accounting.
- Methods of traditional medicine in the treatment of hearing loss
Speaking of alternative methods of treating various diseases, I do not want to in any way detract from the importance of the proposed recipes and tips. However, starting to take any pharmacy drugs internally or externally, we at least read the annotation. But we believe in popular methods unconditionally. Moreover, the majority believes that folk remedies are better used on the principle of "the more the better." But after all
- National and scientific pharmacy of our day
As you know, traditional medicine is preserved and even thrives to this day, not only on the periphery of the civilized world, but also in the most developed centers of world civilization. Many patients today seek help not only in state-of-the-art clinics and pharmacies, but to healers of all kinds - their own, national, or exotic, foreign (like Filipino
- Assyrian traditional medicine
“If a person observes purity and light, he may be among evil or sick people and not suffer” From Assyrian legends, Assyrian medicine, like the Babylonian one, was magical, on the one hand, and rational on the other. The disease seemed to be the penetration of evil demons into the human body, but at the same time bad air was considered its cause. Assyrian medical records like
- PROTECTION OF THE ECONOMY FROM THE DRIVING OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES
The main condition is that the enterprise must be in a closed-type enterprise mode with a categorical prohibition of unauthorized visits to it, as well as entry into the territory of any transport that is not related to the maintenance of birds in this zone (section). At the entrance to the farm, a sanitary inspection room is equipped with a set of dressing gowns and shoes, disco-mats and barriers, which are necessary daily
- Agriculture, livestock, reclamation
An equally important factor in human economic activity is the intensification of agricultural production based on agro-industrial complexes, farms and peasant farms. The transformation of agriculture leads to a change in biocenotic relations in the foci of helminthiases that have developed under evolutionarily stable environmental conditions. With the industrialization of the village indigenous