Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Prospects for the technical, economic and social development of the industry. Health Development Concept
In the process of state regulation of the development of sectors of the national economy of the Russian Federation, individual measures, plans, programs are developed, as well as long-term development forecasts and concepts are developed that determine the foundations of the strategic development of each industry.
Reforming the links of the medical and social system requires the development of theoretical and methodological foundations, a comprehensive consideration of the factors and trends of social, and not just market-oriented development. The formation of the market for medical goods and services leads to a certain transformation of the goals and objectives of the functioning of the medical and social complex.
The main document determining the future development of Russian healthcare for the period up to 2010 is the “Concept for the development of healthcare and medical science in the Russian Federation”, adopted by a resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation in 1997.
The purpose of the Concept is to preserve and improve people's health, as well as reduce direct and indirect losses of society by reducing morbidity and mortality.
The main objectives of the Concept are:
• an increase in the scope of disease prevention measures;
• reducing the time needed to restore lost public health by introducing modern methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment into medical practice;
• improving the efficiency of resource use in health care.
The implementation of the Concept is based on the following principles:
• universality, social justice and access to medical care for the population, regardless of the social status of citizens, their income and place of residence;
• preventive focus;
• economic efficiency of the functioning of medical institutions; the unity of medical science and practice;
• active participation of the population in solving health issues.
The concept notes the importance of:
• formation of state policy in the field of healthcare and medical science and increasing the responsibility of all authorities for its implementation;
• ensuring the adequacy of financial resources to state guarantees in the field of healthcare, a phased increase in the share of funds allocated for financing healthcare, to 6-7% of gross domestic product;
• development of the private sector in healthcare; improving legal regulation of health care activities;
• development and implementation of advanced forms and methods of organization of state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance, hygienic and epidemiological expertise, monitoring of human health and human environment;
• pursuing an investment policy that ensures high investment efficiency - maximum medical, social and economic effect per unit of cost;
• improving the qualifications of medical workers,
improving the system of their training, retraining;
• increasing the social security of medical workers, including increasing wages;
• involvement of professional medical associations in the implementation of state policy in the field of healthcare and medical science;
• improving state regulation in the field of providing medicines, medical devices and medical equipment;
• increasing the interest of citizens in maintaining and strengthening their health.
The implementation of the Concept should contribute to the restructuring of the industry, the formation of enterprises of all forms of ownership, including the development of the private sector.
In the primary health care system, the role of general medical practice is increasing. Further development will be given to inter-district and inter-regional clinical centers of specialized medical care, mobile forms of medical care for the population in rural areas.
Reforming industry legislation and approaches to managing the industry suggests that the further functioning and development of the Russian medical and social system will obviously take place in the following areas:
1. The combination of all social functions of the state under a single control. In particular, state regulation of the development of the industry is carried out in the interconnection of the management of the social development of Russian society and healthcare.
2. Integration of pension, social and health insurance.
Replacing insurance premiums with a unified social tax, injecting part of pension insurance funds into healthcare through additional state insurance of non-working pensioners, and other trends confirm this hypothesis.
3. Development of national and regional programs of privatization and privatization of medical production facilities.
4. Reforming the financial and economic mechanisms of medical production activities.
5. The personification and targeting of state social protection funds, which is manifested, in particular, in the process of monetization of benefits.
The implementation of these measures should contribute to the further technical, economic and social development of the industry.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Prospects for the technical, economic and social development of the industry. Health Development Concept
- Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation
Department of Health Care and Resort Development
Central Research Institute of Health Organization and Informatization. Resources and activities of healthcare institutions, 2009
Key health indicators. Russian Federation. Network and personnel of medical organizations. Russian Federation. The distribution of medical organizations by subordination. Russian Federation. Medical staff. District physicians. District pediatricians. General practitioners. Doctors and paramedical ambulance personnel. Nursing staff.
- The industry and the efficiency of the economy. Industry development prospects
The industry and the efficiency of the economy. Development prospects
- Lesson 12 Topic: DEVELOPMENT OF HYGIENE, SOCIAL HYGIENE AND HEALTH ORGANIZATION IN ALTAI KRAI. FORMATION OF DOMESTIC MEDICINE AND HEALTH IN THE SOVIET PERIOD. DEVELOPMENT OF THEORETICAL AND CLINICAL DISCIPLINES
Goals and objectives: 1. To acquaint students with the development and establishment of healthcare in the Soviet period. 2. Find out the main directions of preventive medicine. 3. To acquaint students of the medical and preventive faculty with the creation of the republic’s sanitary authorities. 4. Acquaintance of students with the history of the development of hygiene in the region. The development of social hygiene in Altai
- The concept, structure, economic boundaries of the industry. Place industry in the national economy
The concept, structure, economic boundaries of the industry. Place industry in the national
- MENTAL DEVELOPMENT AS AN INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT: THE CONCEPT OF J. PIAJE
MENTAL DEVELOPMENT AS AN INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT: CONCEPT
- The social situation of development and the development of substantive activity
For the crisis of the first year of life comes a stable early childhood. It covers the age of 1 to 3 years and ends with a crisis of 3 years. Psychophysiological features of this period can be considered: 1) the presence of a close relationship between physical and mental development (any deviations in physical development can lead to mental disorders); 2) individual pace of development (by virtue of
- Concept, structure, economic boundaries of healthcare. The place of healthcare in the national economy.
Concept, structure, economic boundaries of healthcare. Place of healthcare in the folk
- Economic boundaries of the industry and the factors that determine them
One of the first issues to be addressed in analyzing an industry is the question of its boundaries. What is included in this industry? This is not an easy task, as many industries are dynamic and develop very quickly. So, for example, in the 60s one could talk about the electronics industry, covering the entire range of goods manufactured in those years. Today, these are several new industries - household production
- SANITARY PARASITOLOGY. FORMATION, CONDITION AND PROSPECTS OF ITS DEVELOPMENT
The progressive and accelerated development of any science is characterized by a sharply expressed process of differentiation, ahead of integration. The most important for the progress of science is the development of optimal means of cognition. This leads to the discovery of new patterns that are beginning to be applied in the practice of people. The processes of differentiation and enrichment of the cognitive side of science, opening up
- History and development prospects of valeology in Russia
Valueology is an information fund of activities to optimally meet the basic human needs of a person. This is precisely the meaning that was put into this concept by the participants of the visiting session of the Scientific Council of VNIIIFK (August 1968) in the Bashkir city of Salavat, summarizing the data of scientific research and management experience of the “city of chemistry, sports and health”. It was about harmonious unity
- Economic aspects of the development of the region. Mortgage Lending
Maksimova A.V. Scientific adviser: Ph.D., Yushkevich T.I. Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy, Irkutsk The idea of reviving the institute of land mortgage lending in Russia arose at the initial stage of land reform in the 1990s. Twentieth century. However, to date, it has not only not earned, but has not even taken shape in the regulatory and
- MATHEMATICAL BASES FOR FORECASTING TENDENCIES OF PERSONAL QUALITY DEVELOPMENT USING COMPOSITION DISTRIBUTION TABLES (analysis of personality development trends based on the concept of cumulative reasons)
Prediction of personality development is probabilistic. this can be widely applied probability theory, mathematical statistics. Let us analyze from this point of view the obtained distribution tables & / diligence, hard work of employees /. These are distribution tables that contain random values X1, X2, X3, X4, X5. Each of the quantities Xi takes
- The state and prospects of the development of military psychology as a science and the ways of introducing its achievements into military practice
Training issues: 1. Reasons for the increasing role of military psychology and its condition. 2. Prospects for the development of military psychology and ways of introducing its achievements into military practice. The reasons for the increasing role of military psychology and its condition. The state of military psychologists is a reflection of the development of science at the time of its analysis and evaluation. It is evaluated by three indicators: availability
- Prospects for the development of military psychology and ways of introducing its achievements into military practice
The general prospects for the development of military psychology are its further integration in psychological science, the strengthening of scientific positions, the consolidation of the efforts of military psychologists to solve the problems associated with the psychological support of the activities of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, in justifying the need to create an independent psychological service in the interests of analysis and use of the latest
- Healthcare as an industry
The separation of the health care economy into a separate part of the national economy is determined by the unity of the type and purpose of the activity performed (health protection) and the technologies used (treatment technologies, medical technologies). To specify the industry affiliation of different types of industrial and economic activities, the following three types of industries are distinguished: 1) “pure”
- Health Perspectives in Russia
The main objectives of health care reform are: giving health care the status of the most important factor and element of a country's security system; demonopolization of public health; search and implementation of alternative sources of financing, development of additional paid services adequate to the material capabilities of each citizen; structural adjustment of the system
- Product quality management in the industry of economically developed countries
In recent decades, the economies of developed countries have undergone significant changes, which are caused, first of all, by the strengthening of the scientific and technical nature of competition, its internationalization and differentiation of consumer demand. Industrial firms face the problem of more flexible adaptation to rapid changes in external business conditions. Adaptability is increasingly associated with
- Biogenetic concepts in foreign developmental psychology
In the framework of this approach, in the psychology of development, the facts initially accumulated and systematized, superimposed on the time grid of the child's development. The appearance of new processes and fractures in the development of children was recorded. The theory of C. Darwin, who first formulated the idea that development, genesis,
- The concept of humanitarian and technological development of personality
The logic of the development of acmeology as a theoretical and applied discipline led to the development of a concept of personality development that has a holistic character with a harmonious combination of humanitarian and technological approaches (A.A. Derkach, A.S. Guseva). In developing the acmeological concept of the humanitarian and technological development of personality (GTR), an integrative and technological approach is given to