Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
The structure of the sanitary and epidemiological service
The sanitary service is headed by the chief state sanitary doctor of the Republic of Belarus, deputy. The Minister of Health, the lead agency of the Sanitary and Epidemiological Service, is the Department of Hygiene and Epidemiology.
The chief state sanitary officer submits the chief sanitary doctors of the regional city and district centers of hygiene, epidemiology and public health (TsGEEOZ), who are also deputy heads of the local public health management body.
The main institution of the sanitary-epidemiological service is the Center for Health and Safety.
In Belarus there are 147: 1 - republican; 6 - regional, 22 - urban, 118 - district.
In the 90s, the sanitary and epidemiological stations were reorganized into the Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology (CGE), and in 2002 - into the Center for Hygiene, Epidemiology and Public Health (CGEEOZ). In addition to the CGE, departmental sanitary units of the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the railway and aeroflot operate in the republic. These include: sanitary and epidemiological units; sanitary and epidemiological stations.
Other institutions of the sanitary-epidemiological service include:
1. Disinfection stations (or disinfection and sterilization centers).
2. Sanitary control points.
3. BelNII of epidemiology and microbiology. BelNII Sanitary and Hygienic Institute, Department of Hygienic and Epidemiological Profile of Medical Institutions.
The sanitary-epidemiological service employs 1,700 doctors and 6,000 paramedics. Depending on the capacity (on the number of serviced population) TsGEiOZ there are 4 categories.
* In large cities with regional division, 3 categories of district sanitary-epidemiological stations were established: I category of over 600,000 people, II category of 400,000-600,000, III category of up to 400,000.
According to the categories, the staff and structure of the Center for Health and Safety
Depending on the size of the population served
The main functions of the CGE:
1. The study of the main issues of economic construction and the sanitary condition of the region.
2. The study and monitoring of public health.
3. Systematic sanitary and hygienic studies of water, air, soil and consumer products.
4. Preventive sanitary supervision during the construction of local facilities.
5. Current sanitary surveillance.
6. Conducting anti-epidemic measures.
7. Ensuring radiation safety.
8. Prevention of AIDS and HIV.
9. Medical and hygienic training and education of the population
City Center of Central Generation: - Sanitary and Hygiene Department
- epidemiological department
- disinfection department
Regional TsGE (Grodno): - organizational and methodical department
- sanitary department
- epidemiological department
- disinfection department
- radiological department
- department of especially dangerous infections
District CGE: - Sanitary and hygienic department with a laboratory
- epidemic department with a bacteriological laboratory.
The CGE structures include public health departments (reorganized health centers) and the AIDS prevention department (reorganized specialized center).
The structure of the main departments of the CGE.
The epidemiological department includes:
1) anti-epidemic group;
2) a parasitological group;
3) anrabic vaccination room;
4) bacteriological laboratory.
5) department for the fight against intestinal infections;
6) AIDS prevention department;
7) department of hospital hygiene;
8) socio-hygienic monitoring.
The structure of the sanitary-hygienic department includes groups according to the sectors of sanitary activity:
1) community hygiene;
2) occupational health and industrial sanitation;
3) food hygiene;
4) the hygiene of children and adolescents;
5) appropriate laboratories.
1) Department of evacuation and focal disinfection;
2) Department of chamber disinfection and sanitation.
- departments of preventive pest control, disinfection and disinfestation, viral laboratory, environmental department.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
The structure of the sanitary and epidemiological service
- Instruction on the procedure for the implementation by bodies and institutions of the sanitary-epidemiological service of the state sanitary supervision of the sanitary condition of health facilities
(Approved by Order of the USSR M3 of March 23, 76 No. 228) In accordance with the Regulation on State Sanitary Inspection in the USSR, approved by Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR dated May 31, 73 No. 361, the sanitary and epidemiological service is entrusted with the supervision of sanitary and epidemiological control events and compliance by institutions and institution managers
- ORGANIZATION OF SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SERVICES IN THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
The sanitary-epidemiological service began to develop in the 20-30s of the XX century. The main structural unit was the sanitary-epidemiological station. The main task is to create sanitary-epidemiological well-being by conducting preventive and ongoing sanitary-hygienic supervision, compliance with sanitary legislation and sanitary-epidemiological protection of state borders.
- SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SUPERVISION AND SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL LEGISLATION
An effective and efficient system of state regulation and control of food quality and safety has developed in Russia, which is based on an integrated approach to products, assessment and regulation of food quality at all stages of its production, processing, storage, transportation and sale. This system includes bodies of state supervision and control:
- State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance
State sanitary and epidemiological surveillance of the Russian Federation is a system of bodies and institutions that ensure the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population. Sanitary and epidemic well-being - a set of sanitary-hygienic and anti-epidemic measures aimed at preventing and eliminating environmental pollution, and improving
- Sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population
Sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population is ensured by a set of organizational, legal and economic measures in accordance with the Federal Law “On Sanitary and Epidemiological Welfare of the Population” dated March 30, 1999 No. 52-FZ, which uses the following concepts: sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population - state public health, human environment,
- Sanitary and epidemiological examination of public catering establishments
Purpose of the lesson: To get acquainted with the methodology of the sanitary-epidemiological examination of public catering enterprises. Work content: 1. Acquaintance with the goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering enterprises. 2. Preparation for the examination. 3. The main issues to be studied in the survey of catering.
- Sanitary and epidemiological assessment of soil quality
In the sanitary assessment of the soil, SanPiN 22.214.171.1247-03 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for soil quality”, MU 126.96.36.1990-99 “Hygienic assessment of the soil quality of populated areas” are guided. Sanitary rules establish requirements for the quality of soil in populated areas, and compliance with hygiene standards when placing, designing, constructing, reconstructing the operation of facilities
- General assessment of the sanitary-epidemiological state of public catering enterprises
The overall assessment of the sanitary-epidemiological state is scored by 5 main factors of the sanitary-epidemiological risk of food poisoning and infectious diseases (Table 17). The condition of the catering enterprise is evaluated in points: • subject to all sanitary and hygienic rules - 100 points; • satisfactory condition of the enterprise - 91-100
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering establishments
The production of high-quality products at public catering enterprises and the health status of consumers largely depend on compliance with the requirements of the sanitary and epidemiological rules of SP 188.8.131.529-01 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for public catering organizations, the manufacture and turnover of food products and food raw materials in them”. Quality and
- The main goals and objectives of the sanitary-epidemiological survey of public catering establishments
The EPP survey is an important section of the work of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance and other regulatory organizations. The main purpose of the survey is to identify potential sanitary and epidemiological violations that could adversely affect the quality of products and the health status of consumers and staff. The main tasks of the sanitary-epidemiological
- Sanitary and epidemiological evaluation of catering projects
Purpose: to get acquainted with the sanitary and epidemiological expertise of catering projects. Work content: 1. Consider and give a sanitary and epidemiological assessment: the type of the enterprise; territory and master plan of the site; building layout; the recruitment and placement of commercial, industrial, warehouse, administrative and technical premises; accommodation
- Branches of sanitary and epidemiological activities
Housing and communal sanitation. Tasks: • Planning and construction of populated areas. • Sanitary improvement of cities, towns, villages (ie water supply, sewage, cleaning, gardening). • Sanitary protection of air, water supply, soil, dwellings, public buildings. Disposal of domestic and public wastewater. The fight against the noise. • Monitoring workers' health
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the design of EPP
The production of high-quality products at EPP and the health status of the population served depend on many factors, including the rational design of the enterprise. When designing and reconstructing EPP, it is necessary to ensure the most important hygiene tasks: • compliance with the set of premises and the area and capacity of the enterprise; • rational organization of labor;
- THE CONCEPT OF A SANITARY MODE OF A PUBLIC FOOD SERVICE. SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL "RISK FACTORS" IN PUBLIC FOOD.
One of the most important requirements for the work of public catering enterprises is the release of benign, epidemically flawless products. This can only be achieved if certain requirements for the operation of the catering business are fully met. These requirements are set forth in various regulatory documents,
- Rules for conducting control measures in the implementation of state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance
Control measures during the implementation of state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance are carried out in accordance with Federal Law of March 30, 1999 N 52-ФЗ “On the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population” by officials of bodies and institutions authorized to carry out state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance. When conducting control activities