Licensed books on medicine
<< Previous || Next >> |
Functional manifestation of health in various spheres of life
The state of health is reflected in all areas of people's lives. The completeness and intensity of diverse life manifestations of a person directly depends on the level of health, its “quality” characteristics, which largely determine a person’s lifestyle and lifestyle: the level of social, economic and labor activity, the degree of migratory mobility of people, their familiarization with modern achievements of culture, science , art, engineering and technology, the nature and methods of leisure and recreation.
Health affects the quality of labor resources, the productivity of social labor, and thereby the dynamics of the economic development of society. In the transition to a predominantly intensive type of development of production, health, along with other qualitative characteristics, acquires the role of a leading factor in economic growth.
The level of health and physical development is one of the most important conditions for the quality of the workforce.
Depending on their indicators, the possibility of human participation in certain areas of work is assessed.
The need for health is universal in nature, it is inherent in both individuals and society as a whole. Attention to one’s own health, the ability to provide individual prophylaxis of its violation, a conscious orientation to the health of various forms, and vital functions are all indicators of a person’s general culture.
| << Previous || Next >> |
| = Skip to textbook content = |
Functional manifestation of health in various spheres of life
- Features of conflicts in various spheres of a person’s life
Educational issues: 1. Conflicts in various fields of human activity. 2. Conflicts in various situations of interaction. Question 1. Psychologists distinguish the following conflicts: 1) Conflicts of activity 2) Conflicts of actions 3) Conflicts of relationships Psychologists recommend: 1) Control your emotions, try to be objective 2) Do not ascribe to your student
- Acmeological foundations of personal self-realization in the main areas of human activity
The interest in the problem of personal self-realization in modern science is associated primarily with the rethinking of previously accumulated experience and concepts in the field of understanding the structure of life and all its laws. Man is considered by modern science as an “open system” that exchanges energy and information with the environment, has a certain internal content, as well as many
- Threats to the national security of the Russian Federation in various fields
The nature of the military-political situation in the world allows us to conclude that the threats to the security of the Russian Federation in the medium term are complex and are determined by the struggle of world power centers to gain access to raw materials, energy, scientific, technological, human and territorial resources, including in the post-Soviet space. The most complete range
- The national interests of Russia, the interests of the individual and society in various fields
Russia is one of the largest countries in the world with a long history and rich cultural traditions. Despite the difficult international situation and internal difficulties, it, due to the unique strategic position on the European continent and the world as a whole, significant economic, scientific, technical and military potential, objectively continues to play a significant role in
- PHYSIOLOGICAL TESTS OF DETERMINING THE HEALTH LEVEL, FUNCTIONAL POSSIBILITIES OF THE HUMAN BODY AND SIGNS OF HEALTH DISORDERS
PHYSIOLOGICAL TESTS OF DETERMINING THE HEALTH LEVEL, FUNCTIONAL POSSIBILITIES OF THE HUMAN ORGANISM AND SIGNS OF VIOLATION
- Value orientations of students on a healthy lifestyle and their reflection in life
The study of students' value orientations toward a healthy lifestyle allows us to distinguish among them conditionally four groups. The first group includes absolute, universal values, which students received an assessment of great importance (from 69 to 93%). These include: successful family life, courage and honesty, health, all-round development of personality, intellectual abilities, willpower
- Clinical manifestations of infectious processes of various localization
Superficial abscesses. Skin and subcutaneous tissue. Impetigo is a superficial infection caused by hemolytic group A streptococci, sometimes in combination with Staphylococcus aureus. This is primarily a disease of children, common in the warm season, characterized by the presence of multiple erythematous lesions, manifested by intense itching and the formation of purulent vesicles (pustules). At
- Colposcopic diagnosis of benign changes in various functional conditions of the cervix, vagina and vulva
Colposcopic diagnosis of benign changes in various functional conditions of the cervix, vagina and
- Health, norm - what is it? Health is in harmony. The concept of "health", its content and criteria
Human life depends on the state of health of the body and the extent of use of its psychophysiological potential. All aspects of human life in a wide range of social life - industrial, labor, socio-economic, political, family, spiritual, health-improving, educational - are ultimately determined by the level of health (see table). Table 1. Specific
- MODERN PERFORMANCE ABOUT HEALTH AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. RESEARCH AND EVALUATION OF HUMAN HEALTH AND ITS VIOLATIONS
Modern principles of health research are based on the use of a complex of morphofunctional indicators. A comprehensive system for assessing the level of health, including a study of the level of physical development, physiological and physical indicators at rest and their change under the influence of physical activity, allows you to quantify the level of health. Accounting for these indicators,
- PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF MILITARY ACTIONS OF MILITARY SERVANTS IN VARIOUS TYPES AND AT VARIOUS STAGES OF FIGHT
PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF MILITARY ACTIONS OF MILITARY SERVANTS IN DIFFERENT TYPES AND AT DIFFERENT STAGES
- Stage 3. Discussion "In what areas does society expect different behaviors from men and women?"
As a rule, students say that society expects different behaviors from men and women in the family when choosing professions, in relation to politics, following traditions, the army and war, sex, appearing in the media, raising children and caring for them, the desire to earn income and make money, in relation to appearance, age of marriage, age of onset of sexual activity, etc.
- Methodological foundations of the rational organization of life
In the previous chapters of the textbook, the methodological prerequisites of health and ensuring certain aspects of a healthy lifestyle were considered. In this case, special attention was paid to the active participation of man in the formation, preservation and strengthening of his health. Famous publicist D.I. Pisarev wrote back in the 19th century: “The efforts of a prudent person should not be directed towards repairing and
- PHYSICAL AND NERVO-MENTAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHILD. COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT OF THE HEALTH OF CHILDREN. ASSESSMENT OF FUNCTIONAL CONDITION OF CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
PHYSICAL AND NERVO-MENTAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHILD. COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT OF THE HEALTH OF CHILDREN. ASSESSMENT OF THE FUNCTIONAL CONDITION OF THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM IN CHILDREN AND
- Lecture lesson № 4 Psychology of health. Stress and health. Psychosomatic health
Plan: 1. Mind and health. 2. Signs of mental health. 3. General principles of stress management. 4. Ways to quickly relieve stress. 1. Mind and health. The well-being of a person depends on his mental and bodily health. A holistic approach to this problem emphasizes a person’s personal responsibility for their health and well-being. Each of us can and should
- LECTURE No. 4 HEALTH, NORM - WHAT IS IT? HEALTH IN HARMONY. THE CONCEPT "HEALTH", ITS CONTENT AND CRITERIA.
LECTURE No. 4 HEALTH, NORM - WHAT IS IT? HEALTH IN HARMONY. THE CONCEPT "HEALTH", ITS CONTENT AND
- INFLAMMATION: DEFINITION, ESSENCE, BIOLOGICAL SIGNIFICANCE. MEDIATORS OF INFLAMMATION. LOCAL AND GENERAL MANIFESTATIONS OF INFLAMMATION. ACUTE INFLAMMATION: ETIOLOGY, PATHOGENESIS. MORPHOLOGICAL MANIFESTATION OF EXUSDATIVE INFLAMMATION. RESULTS OF ACUTE INFLAMMATION
Inflammation is a biological, and at the same time a key, general pathological process, the appropriateness of which is determined by its protective and adaptive function aimed at eliminating the damaging agent and repairing damaged tissue. In medicine, to indicate inflammation, the term "um" is added to the name of the organ in which the inflammatory process develops - myocarditis, bronchitis,
- Inflammation. Definition, essence, mediators of inflammation. Local and general manifestations of exudative inflammation, morphological manifestations of exudative inflammation. The answer is the acute phase. Ulcerative necrotic reactions with inflammation.
1. The main processes that develop in the body in response to tissue damage are 1. amyloidosis 2. inflammation 3. regeneration 4. formation of granulomas 5. hyperplasia of cell ultrastructures 2. Inflammation is 1. hyperplasia of cell ultrastructures 2. restoration of lost structures 3 uncontrolled growth of cellular elements 4. exudative-proliferative response to damage 5. cellular